Coffee House – Barista
Qualifications for all positions include the ability to work as a team member within this department AND all other departments, reliable transportation, valid driver’s license with good record, working outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions, walking, sitting, or standing for extended periods of time, including pushing, pulling, climbing, bending, or lifting up to 50 pounds. Some positions may require lifting more than 50 pounds. While an individual may be assigned to this particular role, situations may arise which would REQUIRE assistance in other areas or departments.
Essential Job Duties:
- Greeting customers in a friendly manner and taking food and drink orders
- Preparing and serving beverages, ranging from simple to elaborate ones
- Preparing and serving food items such as soups, sandwiches, and pastries
- Answering customers’ questions about menu choices
- Promoting and recommending menu options to customers
- Taking payment from customers
- Maintaining inventory and equipment by cleaning, troubleshooting and scheduling repairs
- Keeping the work environment sanitary and organized
- May be asked to perform other duties in other departments as assigned by supervisor or manager
Click here to apply or apply in person.