- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Follow directions of supervisor and manager
- Respond to alarms and security related incidents
- Take action based on the situation, known facts, and position limitations.
- Write reports on accidents, incidents, suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards and other security related situations to supervisor of correction or follow-up actions.
- Provide needed assistance to guest, co-workers, and client management
- Follow all Company Rules and Regulations
- Must be available to work flexible shifts.
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Be able to work in a professional manner
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to stand on feet for extended time periods
- 6 months experience in security or a security related field preferred
- Job Types: Full-time and Part Time
Salary: Starting at $14.00 hour with pay increase
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hours per week:40
- Weekends Night shift
- Patrolling and monitoring activities on the Resort premises regularly to discourage criminals and ensure the environment is safe and secure.
- Evicting trespassers and violators and detaining perpetrators while following Lakewood Camping Resort protocols before relevant authorities arrive to take over
- Controlling the entrance, visitors and vehicles according to protocols
- Monitoring surveillance cameras to watch out for any disruptions or unlawful activities
- Providing detailed reports on daily activities and any incidents that may have occurred
- Using provided communication devices such as two-way radios in a clear and concise manner