Updated September 3rd, 2020
Thank you for choosing Lakewood Camping Resort for your vacation. We know vacationing looks a lot different this year. You’re balancing the desire for a fun, memorable vacation with the need to keep your family healthy and safe. So, your choice of our resort is especially appreciated.
As you know, COVID-19-related recommendations have evolved rapidly since March. We will continue to monitor safety guidelines put in place by government officials, DHEC and the CDC. Of course, the responsibility for limiting the spread of the coronavirus belongs to all of us, so we are asking for your help in keeping Lakewood Camping Resort safe.
– Resort-wide, we are disinfecting door handles and surfaces frequently.
– Resort-wide, commonly used surfaces are being disinfected with CDC grade cleaning solution.
– Resort-wide, we have installed plexiglass shielding and mounted hand sanitizers near each door.
– We are documenting each scheduled cleaning.
Reservations, Arrival and Check-In
– We will accept walk-in guests, but we’d prefer that you make a reservation online or by phone prior to arrival. If you do, you can skip a trip to the office and drive directly to the check-in booths on the south side of the building.
– We are requiring pre-registration for all guests. Prior to your arrival, please complete the online pre-registration questionnaire. If your email address is on file at Lakewood, an invitation for pre-registration is emailed to you 30 days prior to your arrival. If you make a reservation less than 30 days before your arrival, an invitation to pre-register will be emailed immediately after your reservation is completed. All guests who pre-register must come to the check-in booths on the south side of the building, pick up the information for your vacation and drive directly to their site.
– For Lakewood Vacation Rentals please check-in with their office on the frontage road.
LCR Vacation Rentals
Thank you for choosing LCR Vacation Rentals for your stay. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking all precautions to sanitize our office for the safety of our customers and our staff. Please note only 1 person will be allowed at registration. Check In starts at 4 PM. At registration, you will receive your check in packet with 2 keys, 1 car pass, your Pay and Play wristbands and a Lakewood Guide book. All of our vacation rentals are cleaned professionally by a licensed cleaning company. All cleaning products are approved by the CDC guidelines. Lakewood Camping Resort and LCR Vacation Rentals does not accept any liability for your health. If you have any questions you may call the vacation rental office at 843-447-7373 or email our office at email@example.com
Thank you for choosing Lakewood Camping Resort as your vacation destination, and LCR Vacation Rentals for your stay! We look forward to your arrival!
Sites, Bathhouse and Golf Carts
– We’ve quality-checked sites for a number of years, ensuring that utilities are working correctly, and equipment is in good repair before you begin your stay. We are now sanitizing the surfaces you are most likely to touch – the hookups for water, sewer, and TV.
– All bathhouses are open and being cleaned frequently.
– For those guests renting golf carts, your golf cart will be disinfected completely before being delivered to you.
Pools and Waterpark
– The indoor pool, outdoor pool and water park are currently open. We are following all guidelines set in place for these to remain open. Pool chairs have been returned to the pool decks. The Lakewood staff will be sanitizing surfaces daily.
– Mini-golf, bicycle rental and watercraft rental are all open. The bikes, clubs and balls, kayaks, canoes, and pedal boats will be disinfected between each use.
– Shuffleboard, bocce ball, cornhole toss and horseshoe courts are open. Equipment is available for rental. However, we are asking that it be family play only. All equipment will be disinfected between each use.
– Playground, basketball court and volleyball court are open.
– Crafts and activities have resumed. Please see event schedules in your Lakewood Life.
Food and Retail
– All food and retail locations are open.
– Outdoor and indoor dining are available at the Trading Post.
– The Coffee House, Stage Door Subs and Sandcastle Creamery are To-Go only.
– The following rules are applied at all food and retail locations
– All forms of payment will be accepted.
– All drinks are now prepared by a Lakewood employee. No self service.
– All food and retail employees are wearing masks and gloves.
– Plexiglass shields are in place between guests and employees.
– All guest-accessible surfaces are disinfected hourly or between each use.
Worship Services and Bible Study
– Worship services and gospel concerts will resume inside the Amphitheater.
– Face masks required inside the Amphitheater. Please do not sit in sections marked off.
– Bible Studies will continue on the Lakewood Ministry Facebook page.
– The laundromat will be open 24 hours.
– All machines and surfaces are sanitized frequently.
– We’re asking for your help to keep your family, other campers and our employees safe
If you are exhibiting symptoms prior to your stay, please don’t come to the resort until you are well.
– If you begin to feel ill during your stay, please self-quarantine yourself and your party and notify the office by phone.
– Please maintain social distancing (outside of immediate family). You will see signs throughout the resort reminding you to keep 6 feet between you and other guests.
– Please use the hand sanitizers mounted near each door.
– As we’ve all seen in the last few weeks, the information around COVID-19 changes rapidly. Consequently, the decisions detailed in this document could change. Stay up-to-date by –
– Visiting our the update page on our website https://lakewoodcampground.com/coronavirus/
– Ensuring we have your cell phone number on file. We will be sending a broadcast text message to everyone in the resort when we have important changes to announce.
– Checking the digital signage throughout the resort.