Updated September 17, 2021
Thank you for choosing Lakewood Camping Resort for your vacation. We continue to monitor safety guidelines put in place by government officials, DHEC and the CDC. Of course, the responsibility for limiting the spread of the coronavirus belongs to all of us, so we are asking for your help in keeping Lakewood Camping Resort safe.
- Lakewood Camping Resort staff members are always cleaning our amenities and bath houses
- We utilize a Victory Electrostatic Sprayer throughout our resort to disinfect regularly travelled part of our resort
- We encourage people to wear masks while inside Lakewood Camping Resort buildings
- Plexiglass shielding remains in places where it’s hard to practice social distancing including the front desk and Trading Post
- Mounted hand sanitizers remain near each door across the resort
Reservations, Arrival and Check-In
- We will accept walk-in guests, but we’d prefer that you make a reservation online or by phone prior to arrival.
- For Lakewood Vacation Rentals please check-in with their office on the frontage road.
Sites, Bathhouse and Golf Carts
- We’ve quality-checked sites for a number of years, ensuring that utilities are working correctly, and equipment is in good repair before you begin your stay. We are now sanitizing the surfaces you are most likely to touch – the hookups for water, sewer, and TV.
- All bathhouses are open and being cleaned frequently.
- For those guests renting golf carts, your golf cart will be disinfected completely before being delivered to you.
Pools and Waterpark
The indoor pool, outdoor pool and water park are currently open (see Lakewood app for hours) . We are following all guidelines set in place for these to remain open. Pool chairs have been returned to the pool decks. The Lakewood staff will be sanitizing surfaces daily.
- Mini-golf, bicycle rental and watercraft rental are all open. The bikes, clubs and balls, kayaks, canoes, and pedal boats will be disinfected between each use.
- Shuffleboard, bocce ball, cornhole toss and horseshoe courts are open. Equipment is available for rental. However, we are asking that it be family play only. All equipment will be disinfected between each use.
- Playground, basketball court and volleyball court are open.
- Crafts and activities have resumed. Please see event schedules on the Lakewood Camping Resort app.
Food and Retail
- All food and retail locations are open.
- Outdoor and indoor dining are available at the Trading Post.
- The following rules are applied at all food and retail locations
- All forms of payment will be accepted.
- All drinks are now prepared by a Lakewood employee. No self service..
- Plexiglass shields are in place between guests and employees at the Trading Post.
- All guest-accessible surfaces are disinfected hourly or between each use.
Worship Services and Bible Study
- Worship services are held each Sunday in the Amphitheater.
- Face masks are encouraged
- The laundromat is open 24 hours.
- All machines and surfaces are sanitized frequently.
We’re asking for your help to keep your family, other campers and our employees safe
If you are exhibiting symptoms prior to your stay, please don’t come to the resort until you are well.
- Please maintain social distancing (outside of immediate family).
- Please use the hand sanitizers mounted near each door.
LCR Vacation Rentals
Thank you for choosing LCR Vacation Rentals for your stay. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking all precautions to sanitize our office for the safety of our customers and our staff. Please note only 1 person will be allowed at registration. Check In starts at 4 PM. At registration, you will receive your check in packet with 2 keys, 1 car pass, your Pay and Play wristbands and a Lakewood Guide book. All of our vacation rentals are cleaned professionally by a licensed cleaning company. All cleaning products are approved by the CDC guidelines. Lakewood Camping Resort and LCR Vacation Rentals does not accept any liability for your health. If you have any questions you may call the vacation rental office at 843-447-7373 or email our office at email@example.com
Thank you for choosing Lakewood Camping Resort as your vacation destination, and LCR Vacation Rentals for your stay! We look forward to your arrival!