Front Office Registration/Reservations Associate
Qualifications for all positions include the ability to work as a team member within this department AND all other departments, reliable transportation, valid driver’s license with good record, working outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions, walking, sitting or standing for extended periods of time, including pushing, pulling, climbing, bending, or lifting up to 50 pounds. Some positions may require lifting more than 50 pounds. While an individual may be assigned to this particular role, situations may arise which would REQUIRE assistance in other areas or departments.
- Keeping workspace tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Greeting and welcoming guests
- Manage the registration process – check guest into the resort, collect and post charges owed, distribute wristbands and issue car passes to authorized guests and visitors.
- Stuff registration packets as needed
- Provide guest with directions around the resort
- Answer questions concerning the resort as well as the local area
- If necessary, address complaints and report problems to the Front Office Supervisor on duty, if unable to manage
- Operate resort switchboard: answer all calls, provide information, and transfer calls managing outgoing, interoffice, or incoming calls
- Contact housekeeping and maintenance departments when a problem is reported, record on log sheet
- Operate handheld radios
- Answer and handle storage and checker radio calls
- Standing for extended periods of time may be required
- Must be able to withstand working outside in the summer heat when registration booths are open
- Answer and manage all reservation line calls when assigned to reservations
- Make, modify, and cancel reservations for guest
- Collect and enter appropriate deposit for reservations. Refund or transfer appropriate deposits for cancelled reservations.
- Collect and enter payments from storage camper owners
- Sort and distribute mail – letters, packages, deliveries, etc.
- Provide outstanding guest service at every opportunity
- Promote a positive relationship with team members in all departments and divisions
- Clean the breakroom
- Empty Trash Receptacles
- May be asked to perform other duties in other departments as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Maintain a clean and safe work space
Click here to apply or apply in person.