Pet Check-in Rules & Policies
- All pets must be registered with the main office upon check-in.
- Assistance and Law Enforcement Dogs, though not classified as pets, must abide by all pet rules. Certification must be provided at Check-in.
- Only non-aggressive, QUIET pets are permitted. The following dogs will not be allowed in the resort: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas, Chow Chows, and Dalmatians.
- Prohibited pets and any pet that creates a nuisance must be placed in a local kennel at the pet owner’s expense.
- Pets are not permitted to leave your campsite boundary without supervision, and must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet long at all times. Lines used as dog runners are not to be attached to trees. Please do not leave your pet outside and unattended.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pet; please locate and use the Pet Waste Disposal Stations located throughout the resort. Be considerate of other campers who will be using your site after you and your pet check-out.
- Pet waste bags, wipes and other non biodegradable materials must be placed in pet waste baskets located throughout the resort or in guest’s garbage for disposal. The placement of non biodegradable materials into the sewer connection on site is prohibited. Please do not flush anything other than toilet tissue into our sewer system.
- Pets are prohibited from all public buildings, pools, playground, and lake & beach front recreation areas.
- Horry County Ordinance: NO ANIMALS are permitted on the beach from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., May 1 through Labor Day. The following are totally prohibited: reptiles, exotic animals, or any similar type animal.